Follow Us!
Select Language:

Cholesterol and Eating

Cholesterol is a necessary ingredient for life, and a whole body. Cholesterol in the body is mainly produced in the liver. The amount of cholesterol in the blood is sufficient to fulfill the duty is less. Using the body's hormones produces cholesterol, vitamin D and bile acids that digest fat.

Briefly, if you increase the amount of cholesterol in blood is deposited in blood vessels and leads to hardening and constriction of blood vessels. Veins carrying blood to our body that allows work to continue our vital activities. Cholesterol, which accumulates in the body, if it occurs in diseases of the vascular organs. The heart, such as high blood pressure and kidney failure.

There are two types of cholesterol. It also called malignant LDL cholesterol and HDL cholesterol benign.

Elevated LDL cholesterol is so low HDL-cholesterol is also a risk. People of heart attack, stroke, vascular occlusion, which can under the threat of diseases such as renal failure.

  • The food we eat
  • Genetic Factors
  • Obesity

Stress raises cholesterol and malignant cholesterol.

"If the cholesterol-rich foods consumed are taken more and more saturated fat, cholesterol."

Bad cholesterol is one of the most important factors that make up the infrastructure of a heart attack. Production of cholesterol in our body continues. It increases the amount of cholesterol production in the body parallel with the amount we received our food or decreases. However, all the cholesterol we get used to the food starts to accumulate in the blood so dangerous to health. When they start to eat too much food rich in cholesterol, which is a factor that is taken in saturated fat raises cholesterol with cholesterol prune. Therefore, the way to deal with cholesterol is through diet again.

Cholesterol ratio, by choosing foods that contain less saturated fat and take the first step by restricting salt.

Foods High In Saturated Fat

  • Animal oils
  • Margarine
  • Coconut
  • Cocoa
  • Full-fat dairy products
  • In the skin of poultry
  • Egg yolk
  • Butter
  • Palm oil
  • Chocolate

Far vegetables Close Stop Offal

Liver, kidney and brain are very rich in cholesterol content of the meat as food and should be avoided. Instead of vegetables, fruits and cereals are preferred.

Need to Know About Oil

  • 100 gr. 90 g of butter is composed of oil. 60 percent of that saturated fat
  • It has an average of 3% milk fat. Unsaturated to saturated oil 2% 1%.
  • 17% saturated remaining 83% of the olive oil unsaturated.
  • Saturated fat in beef are 5% to 10%.

Cholesterol-free Foods

Nutrition Cholesterol
All Vegetables 0 mg
All Fruits 0 mg
Whole Grains 0 mg
All Seeds 0 mg
All Nuts 0 mg
All Liquid Vegetable Oils 0 mg

Beware

Opening, pastry, cakes, pies, whole milk, condensed milk, cream cream, fat cheese and yogurt, flushes, shrimp, squid, ice cream, baklava, cakes, biscuits, chocolate, chocolate desserts

Consume

Wheat bran, rye bread, oatmeal, cereal, pasta, rice, wheat, skim milk, low fat cheese, nonfat yogurt, egg whites, white meat and oily fish (grilled, steamed). Tomatoes, cucumbers, corn, iceberg lettuce or carrots, desserts made with skim milk (pudding, rice pudding, etc.), fruit salad, chicken, turkey, beef, venison.

In a survey conducted by the American Medical Association, 5 servings of fish per week in women eating it has been shown to reduce the rate by 1/3 of a heart attack.

We use cookies on our website to support technical features that enhance the user experience. For detailed information click here.
Accept